So I have discovered the truth in the idea that our kids really do learn something by watching General Conference--even when they are 4 years old. Now, we only make our kids sit through the Sunday Morning session, but they generally are around for the others too.
Anyway, ever since conference McKayla has a favorite saying, "I'VE LOST MY CTR RING AND I CAN'T CHOOSE THE RIGHT!" Then she starts giggling. She even knows the whole story that goes along with the quote! Thankfully, she thinks it's really funny and knows it's not a valid excuse for doing something wrong.
I must note that during this story she had snuck over and was playing with legos with Courtney (the only one allowed to play with toys during that session, at least for the first hour). We didn't think she was actually listening! What a thing to absorb!
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago


