skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Gender Revealed!
Well, it seems our fate has been sealed. We had the 20 week ultrasound on Friday and found out that we are having....wait for it.....another girl! Yikes. I don't know how we are going to survive the madness! Chris is taking this opportunity to continue his campaign for more children and perhaps even adopt a boy. (Yes, this is the man who once said he was good with 2 kids)Hmmm....we'll see how it goes with four. I'm afraid I just might go crazy with the uncontrollable emotions that will continue to explode in our home having so many girls around. However, I must say that I am beginning to learn that frequent crying about things such as socks, pants that just don't match perfectly, and bangs that won't stay straight is a perfectly normal thing for a girl. McKayla, having fully immersed herself in the 5th year of her life is embracing the daily hour long crying episode over some seemingly minor thing. I guess over the next 20 years I'll just have to learn to grin and bear it! Any tips for living with the insanity of sisters????