So my kids came home with a permission form to be filmed in a tribute to be sent to those serving in the armed forces. They are going to film kids wishing their family and friends a Merry Christmas. We don't happen to have any family or friends in the armed forces right now, but whenever I hear those greetings sent out this time of year it really touches my heart. I am so thankful to all of those who sacrifice so much for the rest of us. It just so happend that while I was looking for new music for my blog today, I came across the first one that is playing on the playlist.
Take a few minutes to listen to it and then the next time you see someone you know who is serving or has family serving, take the time to thank them. I know I will.
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago


