Wednesday, December 03, 2008

A Trip to Alaska!










So I'm way behind on my blogging! The day after the big BYU football game Chris, Jenna, and I left for Alaska! Chris had some business to attend to and Jenna and I were there to check out the scenery. What a beautiful place! It took me the entire four days we were there, but I finally saw a moose! Chris was so sweet. I was bummed out that I hadn't seen one and it was the day we were going home. He decided to drive around Kincaid park (no joke) and give it one last try. He turned down some neighborhood streets and, lo and behold, on the corner were two! Yay!








It was a nice trip. Alaska is beautiful, even in winter. The people there are extremely friendly. The only bad part of the trip was on the airplane up there when Jenna threw up all over me--something only a mother could endure I'm sure.... But, by the end she was feeling better and other than the FIVE hour flight delay in Seattle, the trip home was quiet.
The Anchorage, Alaska temple!!!