THE BAD:
So, Jenna started crawling a week or so before Christmas and it didn't take long for her to start getting into stuff! I found her "sampling" the dog food. Before I swiped it out of her mouth I had to snap a photo! See the lump in her cheek? yup, dog food! She keeps going for more too! I watched Brianna like a hawk and she never had a chance to get into anything!
THE GOOD:
I am WAY more leniant on food with Jenna than I ever was with Brianna. I confessed to the doctor at her 4 month appointment and I got his blessing! "Give her whatever you want, just hold off on honey and cows milk until she's a year." This was said only because we have no family history of allergies at all.
So Jenna, maybe you get away with eating dog food, but you also get to have YOUR OWN ICE CREAM CONE! She's in heaven!


