So today I was cleaning out our video collection and happened upon my copy of the "music videos" my roommates and I made at BYU. LOL! It totally took me back to our rather carefree crazy days as roommates. Somehow Shannon didn't make it into the video, was she out with a guy that night while the rest of us were loners at home? Don't remember. Anyway, remember the beard I painted on my face with mascara? Courtney was watching it with me and was rather suprised to see me looking like a boy!
I would love to get a snippet of this video on my blog, but I don't have the equipment. So I have a challenge--Tamra, Shannon, Bernie, or Abby or Tracy if you read this blog--if you still have this video see if you can get it on your blog. Or any video of our of our crazy dances (like "Cain't Say No"). Just too fun.
It seems that there aren't many opportunities to "let loose" with our busy lives as moms. In primary last week we sang "opera style." The girls were telling Chris that I sang opera in front of the whole primary. He looked at me with raised eyebrows. It was true. It wasn't that great as my voice kept going out on me (I'm still getting over laryngitis.) and I was drowned out by 60+ kids also letting loose, but it was fun. It's great to be silly sometimes!
Diner en Blanc
6 years ago


