So I always love it when my babies can finally get nourishment from a source other than me!!! We began rice cereal at 4 months on the dot (though I will admit that with baby #4 I have a been quite a bit more lax on the sneaking tastes from our plate!). She ate a full bowl of rice cereal! I let her sit in the high chair while we finished our dinner. It wasn't long before we noticed her eyes beginning to close and she was soon fast asleep! It was so cute to see her "nod off." Her head even fell forward and hit the tray and she jerked awake before falling "nodding off" again!
The doctor actually said we could go ahead and give her whatever we wanted. (Yes, he said that they are finally giving parents permission to do what most went ahead and did anyway! Yay, no guilt!) Today she tried sweet potatoes!


