Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kid Quotes to Make You Smile

"It feels like there are bugs on my feet!" Courtney, feeling the tingly sensation of the feeling coming back to her feet after an unusually long time spent sitting on the toilet!


" Whenever Jenna smiles it makes me feel good. I get all warm and happy inside." McKayla

"You know Mom, I feel safe at Grandma and Grandpa's house." Courtney

McKayla has no problems with her self-esteem: "I always have good dreams. Last night, I dreamed about myself!"

"MOM ! THERE'S CORN IN MY NOSE!" Courtney, who has also had other things mysteriously end up there.

"Hey look at that airplane! It is cleaning the sky!" Courtney spotted a jet airplane on a clear blue day with its cloud trail. It guess it looked like scrubbing bubbles!

"But I like it that way!" McKayla's response when Chris and I pointed out that she had a wedgie.

"Mom! Sparkly things are NOT garbage!" Courtney, after spotting something I had thrown away and neglected to sufficiently hide. (Do your kids pull things out of the trash that they declare are treasures?)